Question

bdsh

No credit score
Someone used my discover credit card. Then discover customer service adiveced me to change my card. After that there is no credit score in credit karma. It has been for more than six months. What should I do

May be a glitch on here, did you make sure that Discover is still reporting for you? Do you still see a Discover account on your reports? If not, contact Discover and ask what is going on. If it is, then all should be well, but I am not sure what is going on. If the Discover is your only account, you should work to get more accounts if you are concerned about building credit. Be sure to take plenty of time to read as much as you can on building and maintaining good credit. The info will help you for the rest of your life, so the reading will be time well spent.