Question

RippStang88

No accounts, no score
I have a loan out and according to Trans Union Website, they are reporting to credit karma, but credit karma isn't showing that I have a score or any accounts for that matter. I just want to see my credit score. Any help would be nice

Is it a new account? It may take a few months to get a score here and probably six months to get a FICO score. One account is really not enough to build credit, basic credit building tools are three credit cards and one installment loan which are reported to all three credit bureaus. Revolving accounts (credit cards) carry more weight when it comes to scoring. If you have to look into getting a Secured credit card to help you build credit.