Question

Tyler123567

New to the Forum have some questions!!
Amex Everyday 1000, Discover it 750, Cap one quicksilver 1050, Amex Green New to credit cards i these four cards and a fico of 696. I guess my only concern is that i have 9 hard inquries didn't know cap one pulled 3 times applied. How am i doing so far!

Credit Report

Hmm that all looks confusing. Hi im new to the forums i have a 696 Fico score and i recently noticed that i have stock piled 9 hard inquries i didnt know that they add up. I have only had a credit history for 6 months and was just wondering how im doing so far. I have 3 credit cards Discover it- 750 Cap one quicksilver 1050 and Amex Everyday 1000. I was just wondering how im doing and i will not get any more hard inqs!

If you tried using a little punctuation, it would go a long way toward making your posts more readable!