Question

Posted in Site Suggestions

newgirl101

New to site...I have good credit with multiple acct and this site says it can't give me a score????
Credit Karma says that Trans Union tells them that I have a thin credit file meaning very few acct and that I need to build on my credit, this information is incorrect I think this site is shady. Has anyone had the same response?

There are 3 credit bureaus.

Transunion is only one and the information from Transunion is used here only to provide a good approximation of your credit score so you can use the financial tools and other information in a virtual setting so you can learn about credit......;;and teaching people about credit is what this site is all about.

You obviously have not read the articles provided on this site or you would not have asked such a question. Please begin by doing so, so you can learn abot credit and make more intelligent statements and far better financial decisions in the future.