Question

UnhappyNewSite

New site SUCKS. Why did you lose all the functionality

Most Helpful Response

Sucks

It does big time and why is equifx reprting all wrong info even when i checked on the freeannualcreditreport? all info on here is way off by lots

New site stinks

love the way it used to be my self

new sight

totally agree new sight SUCKS,,,,,, I cant even get a credit score at all now it says i have a thin file. my credit is fair to good,so why wont it let me see my credit scores the old sight they were always there

Credit Karma- No Clue

need a new website- the new version is not good.

Is there a certain feature you are unable to locate? I'd be happy to help. While the layout is different, we've actually doubled the amount of information available to our members. You can see your full credit reports from 2 bureaus. 

daledeloy

One feature I loved was the "connecting accounts" feature.  I loved the icons showing my outstanding debt in "Auto, House, Studen Loans, Other Debt" etc., I loved the "A B C" grading system.  Your site looks too much like Credit Sesame, one reason why I started using Credit Karma.  Too much advertisement. 

romanaldo

The new site is horrible.  Begining from navigation to lost information such as graphs and reports.  We used to be able to review reported balances in simple graphs (historical view), same with credit scores.  Your tools are useless, home affordability is coming up with magic numbers - how about displaying the assumptions you use to calculate this? It would be better to put loan qualifications section (conventiona, fha etc).  Also, feature request, add up all minimum payments so a DTI can be easily calculated, make a nice section to manipulate balances of accounts and see how it affects your DTI (front and back end DTI would be useful too).  You have a popup section that calculates DTI once you enter the income... how do i get back to it?  It showed once and I cannot find it since.  Most of all, bring back all the graphs we had before.  

Hi daledeloy, 

Your connected accounts are still available, you can see them by going here: https://www.creditkarma.com/myfinances/spending/static

The same information from your "Credit Report Card" is now found on the section titled "Credit Factors".

Hope that helps!

aer97402

I agree with all the above.  The new site is not user friendly, does not provide as good information as the old site. Really would like the site to be more informative regarding my credit not possible credit cards availablity.  I am trying to get rid of them not get new ones.

I liked the old site better.