Question

SaturdaysCh1ld

New Format? I don't care for this new site. Is anyone else having a difficult time finding info?
I haven't been able to find the options previously available; all cc in one clear collection, Vantage Score, timelines for all categories. It's frustrating that the page is so wide.

Most Helpful Response

Connected Accounts

My biggest frustration is the point of connecting accounts so the credit reporting agency has more accurate numbers, this service is gone with the new format.  I use to see my credit score change as payments posted to linked accounts.  Change is not a positive word unless the change is for the better.  The old format was more helpful and better served the customers in my mind.  Too much information and not well organized, I believe I will stop using the service.

Agreed!

Sorry I have no answer for you but I completely agree with you!  I used to love how easy it was.  As soon as I logged in EVERYTHING I wanted to see or have access to was displayed right on the home page in a clear, concise format.  Now, after 40 minutes of wasted time, I can't even find what I am looking for... which is everything you mentioned.  They can take Equifax back and give me back the old format.  I HATE Credit Karma's new and 'improved' (what a joke!) format.   I can and do get my free score a few other places.  I only used Credit Karma more than any other because it was an amazingly attractive user friendly site.  Doubt I'll use it much anymore or be recommending it either.  Best wishes and good luck to other users :)