Question

Lyssa2525

Need to raise credit score how!? Only having 2 credit cards
1 missed payment with 1.5 years of credit history and only in the upper 500s how long will it take before I can get to 700 have no other loans or payments only cc I have a car paid for in cash and school was paid for what can I do

Since the expressed purpose of Credit Katrma is to TEACH pleople how credit works and hoiw to build a good credit score, I suggest you do as I did and read the articles on this site, make needed changes and your score will go up.  Mine did. Two credit cards won't do it.  You need a more diversified credit history as you will see in the articles.  The financial tools here help alot, too'