Question

justiceplease

my score is going down for no reason and items I paid off months ago are still listed why is this?
so I contacted Transunion and the agencies I owed whom I paid in full in January and assured me after 30 days these items wld be removed AND pts wld be added to my score, this has not happened and the items are still listed. In addition since I've gotten Credit Karma my score has continually decreased and I've done nothing but pay everything ahead of time and open a new macy's account, yet my score drops and drops...Transunion has no answers, the agencies say its not on them, and there is of course no real contacting credit karma. I have done nothing wrong and this in fact affecting my chances to find a plc to live...PLEASE HELP.

Most Helpful Response

ck is an estimation of your score

there scores are not your actual score. so keep that in mind. its more of a monitoring site and tool to improve your habbits. for instance my score on here is around 680. and has changed up and down many tims. but my actual fico is 742. they do a soft pull to get there estimation so there true history of your credit is limited. you can always check out annuacreditreport.com you get a free credit report once a year from them

paid off items still on report

They will remain on your credit report for 7 yrs I believe. I had to contact the credit bureaus to have some really old ones removed.