Question

smiley4477

my credit score is 50 points higher on credit karma that it really is
my credit score is 50 points higher on credit karma that it really is and I ended up having the mortgage company pull my credit to start the process and found out after tracking my score on credit karma for over a year that it does not match at all! now I have all these HARD hits on my credit score. I will not use it anymore. it gave me false hope. I have searched for a phone number, but can not find one... if anyone can help me on that it would be great... thank you!

Every credit score is calculated differently by the credit bureaus.  As is stated on this site, the Credit Karma scores are calculated using the Vantage 3 method.  If you read the credit articles here and used the financial tools provided here, you would not have had such a difficult time and would hasve understood credit much better.