Question

LoSoloXX

My credit score has not increased what am I doing wrong
For the past twenty four months I have worked hard on improving my credit but I have not gotten the expected results. When I started improving my credit two years ago I had 3 unpaid derogatory accounts, no credit cards and no loans. I have paid off all the derogatory accounts and my credit report has been updated. I have three credit cards now, with a total utilization of 17% and 24 months of perfect payments. During this time I also took out and repaid an installment loan to help increase my credit varity. Lastly, I took out a car loan that also has a perfect payment record. Here is a list of my credit score 24 month ago and current. TU 655 / 649 EQ 650/650 What should I do?

First, Realize that CK changed the

Algoritium they use to give scores. Vantage 3.0 is much stricter than the old version and most people have seen a stagnation or drop in their scores. 

You might check another site that gives you your 3or 4 scores. You might have to pay for it but it may be worth it for your own satisfaction. 

Given the history that you talk about having for the last 24 months, chances are that your scores are higher than they show on CK or you wouldn't have been able to secure the credit cards or the loan that you speak of.