Question

Mercyme01

my credit score...
I noticed that although I've made a full payment on one of my accounts I still have a remaining balance. What can I do to up date that information to improve my credit score? How do I update my score as credit karma advises?!

CK is about a month behinf when it comes to your estimated score....only way to improve credit is keep utilization under 20% ideally under 10%...pay atleast the minimum because miissing a payment will crush your score....don't apply for credit if you don't need it and make sure you have atleast 2 lines of credit....mix helps as well such as CC and car loan...or better yet cc, car loan, and mortgage....but 2 lines weather there the same or different is a must can be opened or closed doesnt matter but need atleast 1 open