Question

zeznick

My credit accounts say I have not worked since 12-19-15 but I have not worked since 01-2005.
Is someone using my SS number?

Since when does a credit report include when you last worked?

Are you looking at your actual credit reports?

Employment info is updated whenever you apply for credit or update it with information that you furnish the credit bureaus.

I don't know where you are getting this information, but it must be some type of third party site and not a credit bureau. I would not worry about someone using your social security number, if they were you would see "Hard Inquiries" or new accounts that you know nothing about.

The three credit bureaus are Transunion, Equifax and Experian. Get a report from each to know exactly what is on your reports.