Question

Goobiesgranny

My bankruptcy was dismissed. So why is it still on my report

ME TOO!

YES, I was going to file..did not file..it was dismissed and yet, it shows on my credit report!!!

Discharged b'ruptcy

I waited and waited for my only bankruptcy to fall off my report and last year, it did. BUT, When is did....guess what??? My SCORE DROPPED SEVENTY POINTS! What's up with THAT???

Part of your credit history,

Anything that has to do with a government agency will stay on your report for up to 10 years. even after discharge.  It's part of your "Credit History'  The older it gets the less effect it will have on your scores.

WhyTryAnymore

Enter Your Reply MINE was NOT a DISCHARGE. It was DISMISSED..NEVER HAPPENED!