Question

ftgtexas

missing calendar
What happened to the calendar that used to show when a tradeline would next report to the bureaus or has it been deleted from the new 3.o site?

Most Helpful Response

Credit Karma crippled without calendar

The calendar was one of the most vital tools Credit Karma had going for it. It was the main reason I kept coming back. I hope they decide to bring it back. I find very limttle value in the new offerings. Nothing unique now, I can get my credit report info everywhere now. 

They had something I used all the time and I'm sure a few others did too. Wish they could add it back in the mix with the credit report stuff.

where did it go!

you used to be able to find the calendar by clicking your messages and it would appear on the top right.. now it is gone!  It would seem that with the new changes credit karma is no longer useful.

its gone

it was in

https://www.creditkarma.com/alerts

not enymore and the icon is gone

calendar!!

Has anyone found the calendar?

I've been a member for at least 3 years and have never seen that calendar.