Question

Drea951

Just paid off all outstanding g collections on my credit report
How long does it take for the bureau s 2 show that I I paid off all my accounts in collections? Where do I go come there 2 bring up my credit score and how long does it usually take? My credit score is 552

Probably within a month or so. If the balances don't change you could dispute them and hope that the accounts get removed rather than updated. As far as where to go from here, start with reading all that you can about credit. There is a lot to know and I am not going to write it all out here when it is already all over the internet. For specific questions, feel free to ask.