Question

hayesshelisa

it's been nine years for my bankruptcy is there any way it can be removed off my credit
It's been over nine years for my bankruptcy can it be removed off my credit

Dispute it

You can check to make sure all you information is correct. If you find that your name, dollar amount, address, etc. is incorrect you can dispute that error. By law the credit bureaus have to report 100 percent of accurate information or they will be in violation with Fair Credit Reporting Act. If this does'nt work you, there's a 10 year stature of limitation law (in most states) which requires bankruptcy  to fall off your credit reports. Worst case senario, you only have 1 more year to deal with this bad reporting. Good luck with this and I hope this helps!