Is there any site that gives totally free credit scores, withou a credit card or other trickery?
strangely, Ive actually been seeking a totally free credit score, without having to submit a credit card number, and without having the site immediately attempt to charge something to it when you do submit one. One site that I attempted to get a free credit score from refused to give me one because they were unable to authorize a purchase on my card. My reply was, "that was the point." If i wanted it charged to my credit card, I wouldnt search for a free score. Does anyone know if such a thing really exists?