Question

kdeproto

is there an option to add experian reports to my credit karma reports
can credit karma display and/or tie in experian credit reports? Let's say I have a paid subscription to experian, can this account be linked so that credit karma can display all 3 bureau's info together. Or is credit karma strictly limited to only equifax and trans union?

No.

For now, CreditKarma only has partnerships with TransUnion (as they have from the very beginning) and Equifax (since mid January).  

Most Helpful Response

Need help removing incorrect info

I have tried unsuccessfully to remove incorrect information and/or old information from my credit report. I know that collection agencies pick up old

collections from other collection agencies. How can I get these removed from my credit report? Thank you.

maj in New York