Question

SP4411

Is there a way to see ALL nonactive line items on CreditKarma?
Just signed up for Credit Karma today. It indicates that there are 24 items being reported on my credit report, but only shows 8 items that are active. This part looks correct. However, I wanted to know if there is a way to review "non-active" historical entries that it found on the credit report.

I understand I can pull free credit reports to accomplish this, but wanted to know if Credit Karma at least presented the information it found from TransUnion.

Thanks for any guidance on how to navigate to this view, if it exists.

You'll need to email support@creditkarma.com for the answer to that question. Only users such as yourself monitors this forum.