Question

Camilli0n

Is there a limit to the amount of credit inquires that will affect my credit score?
I currently have 17 hard inquiries but it seems to have stopped negatively affecting my credit score after 15

I am sure that they are still going to affect your credit, they can also cause denials as many lenders will not issue cards or loans if you have too many recent inquiries and I would say that you are well beyond the "too many". Cool it on the credit apping, you are not doing yourself any good by doing this.