Question

demchakalex

Is it bad to have just one CC at 50-80% usage, but your total usage well under 30%?
I've got a couple credit cards, all with varying interest rates and limits.

I've got ~20% utilization total, but 40% on one card, and I need to bump that up to 50% or so.

Would it better to put it on another card, and have a 10% usage on that one (higher interest rate), or will my credit score be the same if I put it on the lower interest card but up that utilization?

TL;DR

Is 50%+ on one card, but STILL less than 30% usage total good? Or should all cards be kept under 30% at all costs