Question

Posted in Banking

ADGIA

Is anyone else having problems with Santander Bank USA ?
I have suffered many medical issues and IRS issues that had to be taken care of when I took out a $6K loan with SANTANDER BANK USA. They had no problem giving me the loan based on just my "fixed income" thru Social Security Disability & the same credit score of 640.

I have kept in constant contact with them thru phone calls, email, but no one wants to offer me any way or plan to help me keep the loan current. I have also called & have written the the Executive Division & all I get is vague answers and BS. I have never seen a bank that would rather have my loan go into default and I may have to file Bankruptcy 7.

Does anyone know what to do? I have filed formal complaints thru the Federal Trade Commission, Consumer Protection Unit and thru each credit bureau. HELP!

Santander Problem

I currently am having a problem with Santander also.  They will not cooperate on any level.  I am in the process of filing a complain with the FTC for them to handle.