Question

HARPrefi

is a forclosure listed in credit karma?
Hello, Looking to refi due to high debt to income. A few years ago my mortgage holder began a foreclosure but it was subsequently dropped when I was accepted into the Fl Hardest Hit Fund. That is all behind me now, the payments are current (have been for well over a year now) and it's time to try and get a HARP refi. My concern is how do I answer "have you ever been in foreclosure?" I know it was started but stopped very shortly after. I don't know if this will show up on my report, how long it will stay there, or where to find it.
Anyone help?

Most Helpful Response

Go to www.annualcreditreport.com and pull a copy of your full report to see if it shows up and how it is reporting.