Is 765 a good credit score?

wmurray003

you have 3 scores, not jut one.. if they are all over 700 at a minimum, then i would think thats good credit... speaking from experience 600 is about the lowest most folks would consider 'decent'... To me I think of anything below 650 as the point at which my bank stopped sending me calendars, and basicallly stopped wanting to do anything at all for me, even, floating a check for me until friday.. basic courtesy is for those they think they can make money off of..  

Response by
matman1490

I'm talking Transrisk ...I think my Vantage was 880

Response by
wmurray003

Your TransRisk score is an excellent score

tg101688

That depends. Are you talking about Vantagescore or Tranksrisk? The Transrisk score on here is like the Fico scoring model, for which 765 is a good score. Supposedly, you'll get the best rates for any score above 740; I've also heard 720 or 750, but in any of those cases, 765 is above the cutoff for the top tier basically. Vantage is a new scoring model that has a different scale, and 765 would be okay on there, but not great. Look over your credit report card for more details.

Response by
jhrhodes

Ok, I checked again Transrisk is 764 an Vantage is 788.

wmurray003

Submit to the Community