Question

Patrick0003

Increase in credit line and dropped my utilization by 68%, been a month when will it update??
My credit line increased from $1000 to $2500 and my balance went from $900 to $500 dollars but my score has not changed. Its been a month and a new statement was issued from my credit card company but I feel like it hasnt been reported or something. Can anyone explain what could be going on or what I should do?

It takes 30-60 days for it to show up.  Each creditor reports data to the bureaus on the date they choose.  They usually report monthly, some only report quarterly.  Just be patient and it will show up.