Question

tiny450

improving credit score
How can I raise my score, I pay everything on time and have loans through our bank only..no credit cards.. I don't buy it anything major unless it is absolutely necessary( example new siding because the old stuff was in horrible shape)Any suggestions?Thanks

Most Helpful Response

Having at least one credit card and leaving a small balance (1-3% of limit) on it will drive up your scores.  You have to use credit in order to get a credit score.  Paying cash for everything, although a good practice, doesn't help your credit scores.  

Raise scores

Pay on time and stay below 30% utilization.  Dispute old items on your report, and ask for increases on your current cards.

Also have a question..

how many points will my credit score come up per item that gets removed from my credit report??

Kezon12

You can expect 20 to 75 points.

improving your score

Each negative Item that gets Removed helps improve your score by at least 30 points, but if you remove all the bad stuff & do not have any good accounts that are active then it is as if you are starting all over again from when you first established credit.There are many ways to improve your credit score but it all depends on what exactly is on your credit report to begin with. Credit Repair Advisors gives you a free consultation on your own personal situation. I recommend giving them a call, Greg was the person I spoke with and I told him my situation & he told me a number of ways to help improve my score. There website is www.creditRepairAadvisors.net & there # is 877-91-help-1 (877-914-3571) 

improving your score

I suggest you get a secured credit card, not a pre-paid credit card. If you have a Wells Fargo bank by you go to them they will know exactly what it is and help you get it. There are many ways to improve your credit score but it all depends on what exactly is on your credit report to begin with. Credit Repair Advisors gives you a free consultation on your own personal situation. I recommend giving them a call, Greg was the person I spoke with and I told him my situation & he told me a number of ways to help improve my score. There website is www.creditRepairAadvisors.net & there # is 877-91-help-1 (877-914-3571)