Question

Ctinarican

If multiple items fall off of your credit report at once, will this improve your credit score?
I had a major set back when the market crashed and have multiple problems on my credit. Since a majority of them went into default at the same time, they are all up to fall off next year. If this happens, does this raise my credit score? Is there a possibility that they can continue to stay on my credit even after the 7 year mark?

7 to 7.5

It depends on the type of defaults.  Chapter 13 is 7 years from the discharge date.  

Your score may go up or go down.  If you lose the accounts from your credit report, then your Average Age of Accounts will probably drop (negatively reported items and closed items add to your account age).  

So part of your score will go up, but I am unsure if part will go down.