Question

TRW4321

If I pay off 75% of debt off how much will this increase my credit score?
My debt is on one card and a student loan, totalling $24,482. The credit bureau also has me with 0 savings, and the credit card company increased my APR to 19.99 without notification. I have savings in 3 IRA's. If I pay down this debt and notify the credit card company of the value of my IRA's how much will this increase my score. PS. I am unemployed and using this money to live on; however, if needed and can pay down a substantial portion of my debt

Not sure on the increase, but I would definitely say pay off that card and get someone else. 19.99 without notification...Bank of America? Wouldn't surprise me.