Question

MGMANNY

If I owe alot of $ to CC comopnay will itr affect my personal Credit??
So I owe a lot of money to a Chase Credit business card, I pay the minimum amount needed, although the interest is going up but I have no choice, so my question is,will it affect my personal credit? if its under my business account and I pay the min amount??

Most Helpful Response

If it is connected to your Social Security number, it will affect your personal financial record.  If it is lilsted under a separate EIN, it might not. Check your credit reports, as you should be doing once a year, anyways, read the articles here and pay more than the minimum so you can get this paid in full ASAP and show that you can be responsible.