Question

Posted in Site Suggestions

aprlo

If I get turn down on your recommendation loan is it going to effect my credit score ?

You will get a "hard inquiry" whether you are approved or not, hard inquiries DO cause a score decrease.

This site is free to all users, whereas most other sites charge a fee.  It costs money to set up and maintain any Internet site, and this site is financed by the advertisers.  Based on the limited information on this site (which is here to TEACH about credit) the advertisers may- -make some recomme ndations in the hope of getting more customers and more money.  So, the recommendations are best given careful thought based on your own situation.  I, personally, go through my credit union and that has really worked for me.