Question

Posted in Auto Insurance

mamaluk1948

If I check car insurance quotes will that effect my credit score?

Most Helpful Response

Get all quotes within 30 Days!

You must get as many quote as possible WITHIN 30 days. All 3 agencies treat this as shopping around. I take my current policy and blank out the company and all dollar amounts. Doing this speeds up the quote process. Last year, I went to 7 companies within 30 days without any hits on any of my scores. I ended up changing agents (Never deal with a friend) and saving 50%. From $1100 every 6 months to $1200 a years. Hanover is a great company. My new (non friend) agent beat every other company for home and auto. I have been with Hanover since 1983.