Question

createscreenname21

If all credit accounts are closed and nothing reported, will a credit score continue to decline?
All of my credit that was being reported, which was from being an authorized user, has been cancelled and dropped from my account.

First question is will the positive impact (previous payments made) from being an authorized user remain on my report and impact my credit score, or will it be as if those payments were never made?

Second, my credit score did not drop drastically from the removal of these. Since I do not have any open credit accounts, there is now nothing being reported on my credit report. If I do not open a new line of credit, will my score continue to decrease over time or will it remain the same?

Typically it will continue to decline.  A credit score is an estimate of how likely you are to pay in the future, on of the largest factors in that estimate is how well you are handling your current payments.  The longer you don't have any payments to manage, their worse their ability to predict how you well you will pay in the future gets and the more your credit score drops.  

You don't need to carry debt to have good credit (in fact, you shouldn't carry blances if you want the best credit score).  I would strongly suggest getting one (or two) credit card(s), using it for small purchases once a month, and paying the bill on time and in full every month.  Over time this will build your credit score instead of dropping it, even if you're only charging a single $1.50 soda each month and paying it in full when the bill arrives.  The point isn't so much how big the payment is as the demonstration that you are responsible about taking care of it every month, on time, every time.