Question

Shawna04

If a judgment has been satisfied, how long before its off your credit report?
Unfortunately shortly after my divorce, there were 3 judgments on me because my ex refused to pay them like he was ordered. I have managed to get 2 paid off and filed with the court. How long does it take to get off my report? How will this affect my credit? Need answers so I know what way to go.

Most Helpful Response

Judgements

They will stay on you credit for 7 to 10 years. You might try sending letters to all three credit Bureau explaining what has happen. It won't improve your score but at least it will be noted what caused you to have three judgements.