Question

CianJames

If a creditor is included in a bankruptcy can they separately list it again on my credit report?
There are 3 businesses that were named in my bankruptcy and now they are also listed in my credit report, reducing my score lower then it should be. Can I get them removed?

Part of your credit history.

The creditors you list on your bankruptcy have been part of your credit history for a while.  They may be one of the reasons you had to file bankruptcy.  The fact of your having a credit history with them will not go away due to the bankruptcy, so, YES they can be listed on your credit report and you can't get them removed.  They'll drop off in due time, possibly 7 years, though the bankruptcy will remain for up to 10 years.  Bankruptcy really hurts your credit score.  I've been there.