Question

AeiriMuse

Identity theft at 18, tried to clear it up last year, how do I know if it has?
Credit Karma says my credit is good, but I was told by my new bank adviser not to apply for loans or credit cards until I know for sure that it has been cleared--that being rejected lowers my score.

How do I know for sure whether or not it has been taken care of without using a credit/debit card?

go to www.annualcreditreport.com and pull all 3 credit reports that will tell you....and why do you have a bank advisor at 19 I hope you don't pay for that with technology now and days that would honestly be a waste of money....you have access to loads of free information from the internet and people like me that have a BS in Finance that get on disscusion boards and chats and give this information away for free