Question

ru4trkn2

iam buying a semi in a lease I pay $580.62 a week I have 14 mths left and a $12,000 buy out.
The company Im leased on to will not report my hard earnings. For my credit score. I have already payed $92,000 in the past 2.5 yrs. My semi will be payed for in november of 2015. How can I get this on my rating. Since I have proof of payments. And I have proof of my earnings through the irs.

I have worked my butt off to proof a point, that I can do this as a person
my credit has always been poor, and now it should be in the 800 and we are rated as fair. Unjustly.

Sorry, but if the lender does not report to the credit bureaus, there is nothing you can do.  Consumers cannot add accounts to their credit reports, only lenders and creditors can do that.