Question

6061262

I Went To At&T Store And I was buying phone on contract but they didnt give it to me my score is 717
I Went To At&T Store And I was buying a phone on contract but they didnt give it to me my score is 717 and they said i do not have any cradit.

Most Helpful Response

Perhaps they typed you information into their system incorrectly? Have you pulled your report to see if there's an inquiry from them? It should show up on your report (go to freecreditreport.com to get free reports from the 3 CRB once a year).

tg101688

It is actually annualcreditreport.com that is the correct site where you get your 3 reports for free once a year.