Question

galicha

i want to know who inquiered my credit
you told me Ihave many inquiries in my credit. i'm not make any inquiries for that reason i want to know who make an inquiry in my credit without my authorization. my credit score go down to that inquiries.

Hi galicha,

You can view the source and date for all of the hard inquiries on your full credit report, provided by Credit Karma. From the home page, click on "My Finances" and then choose "Full Credit Report". From there, select the blue "Credit Inquiries" tab. You'll see your hard inquiries as well as the date they were intiated, and when they will fall off of your report. If any of these inquiries are incorrect, you can contact the credit bureau to file a dispute.