Question

charlene2712

I want to know what to do with a car i help my sisterlaw buy.
I want to know what to with a car I help my sister law, but it is two month behind I cant afford it what can be the best thing for me to do.

NEVER COSIGN!!

When you cosigned for your sister-in-law, you guaranteed that you would take over the payments should she default.  That is what cosigning means. 

Talk to your banker or an attorney about how to deal with this for the benefit of all concerned.                                                                                                                                                                                      

Your best option might be to sell the vehicle to pay off as much of the loan as possible and let your sister in law use mass transit until she can afford to buy a vehicle on her own.