Question

marysparkle

I think someone is using my credit
The persons of my credit is from Antonio Texas I never been there my life is two different addresses from Antonio Texas on my credit score I live in Brooklyn all my life

sometimes its fraud

Sometimes its as simple as a typo.  If the addresses are showing up but there are no new accounts being opened, this is the most likely senario.

You can file a dispute asking for the addresses to be removed. You can do that at the websites for the big 3 credit bureaus. if you feel that it is fraud then the next step is to put a "Fraud Alert" or "Credit Freeze"on your credit. Some credit bureaus charge a credit freeze. 

Go here for more info: www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0497-credit-freeze-faqs