Question

Ryroman

I think i need a security freeze on my credit
A woman Called me posing to be from Time Warner Cable recently and I gave her my information to set up an account and TWC says that I never spoke to one of their employees.

That sucks. You can contact Transunion, Equifax and Experian to place a freeze on your credit, you may want to also sign up for credit monitoring in addition. I would try to figure out what phone number this woman called from and the time and date and contact the authorities to try to find out whom you gave your information to. Also keep in mind that TWC may have confusion on their end and maybe a rep from them did call you, there is a good possibility of that, so before you go through a bunch of trouble I would try to figure out what is going on with them.