Question

OxyGob

I see medical balance (Oct'13) but I know I paid it in full by that time. Should I worry about it?
I know it was dental, and I know I paid it in full. However, it doesn't impact my credit score and it doesn't say anyway, it is past due or else. I am just wondering if something that was paid in time should be still shown in my credit as a balance (pretty big one ~$5000). Any thoughts?

Most Helpful Response

Both good and bad accounts show up on your credit score, and remain for 7 years from date it is closed/paid.

OxyGob

THank you very much for your respond. Just to make sure - if I don't see any alerts or warnings that my score is impact, it would mean that thise balance is good and displayed as a information only, right?