Question

chris123987

I recently purchased a home, have made 3 payments. Why has it not shown up on my credit reports?

Most Helpful Response

It can take some time

Mortgages seem to take a little bit to show up on your credit report.  Generally after 2 or 3 months it should show up.  I took out a mortgage for a rental property in April 2014 and it didn't show up on my report until October 2014 and still only shows payment history since September 2014.  Of course this is also the same mortgage company that took 5 months to send payment coupons and I'm still waiting on my 1098 from them so I can complete my 2014 tax returns.

Don't worry, I'll show up soon.