Question

theriz2012

I pay the minium apy ment 3 times more than they ask, how come it does not show that
I pay my credit cards 3 times the minimum pay meant does that hurt me, or should I just pay the minimum.

Most Helpful Response

unless if you have 0% APR you should be trying to pay as much of the balance of as you can until it reaches $0 this way you do not get charged as much interest by the credit card company.....so if your charging $300 a month but only paying $75 then you are getting charged interest on the remaining balance which in most cases is 16%-28%....and as always you want to make sure that not matter what happens you make the mininmum payment every month otherwise your score will take a huge hit.....so basically don't miss a payment and always try to pay in full

Concern

I have not applied for a credit card with bank one or that air line card in dec of 2013, what do I do, please help.