Question

Posted in Auto Insurance

huckleberrie

I pay 153.00 per month for auto insurance on an 8 year old car. Is that too much?

Car Insurance

I would say it is extremely high....... I guess it would all depend on your driving record and credit score.

I'd be checking with other insurance companies, which is what I did some years ago.  Went from $145/mo for full coverage to $38.  Of course, I did up the collision deductible from $100 to $500 because it lowered the cost of the insurance and I have an excellent driving record. My credit score wasn't so great, but the driving record was very important.

That's an outrageous amount of money to pay for car insurance, especially when every other advertisement you see is promising to save you truckloads of money.  

I'd suggest that you shop around and find a better deal or better yet just call and gently remind your current insurance company that there are plenty of other fish in the sea 🐠🐟🐳