Question

grego500

I own my home free and clear. I own my 2000 Ford F150 Free and clear.
I have 2500 credit debt. I bank with Chase.

Most Helpful Response

And your question is??

Owning a house or vehicle free and clear moves them from a credit account to an asset and assets have no influence on credit.  That you are carrying a balance on the credit card is something you may want to eliminate because you are paying interest on those purchases.  Best to reduce or eliminate paying interest.  Depending on the credit limit you have on that card, you could have an overly high usage rate, which isn't good.  Please re-read the articles on this site so you can have a better understanding of what needs to be in place to improve your credit.