Question

Posted in Retirement

mattnboo

i never had all these and i dont need to pay nothing someone else use my id
I need to know why someone else is using my full name and using my credit i never had anything in my name i never had to pay nothing in my name can someone else need to get rid of every thing that i dont own no money to i just wish someone stay off my stuff and own me alot of money for everything else i never had a cell phone in my name someone dont need it i really wish i had a cell phone in my name and a car loan but i hate when someone else use my full name to the bad credit i cant do nothing about it until someone tell me to call and undo everything that i dont need to pay

Errors are common and can be fixed.

With the millions of people who have Social Security numbers, there are bound to be some errors made in typing information into a credit report since all humans are imperfect.

Fixing these errors starts with getting copies of your credit reports from all 3 credit bureaus that are used.  Go to freeannualreport.com and order your credit reports.  Go over them very thoroughly and file a dispute with the reporting credit bureau(s) for each item you find on your report that is incorrect.  The credit bureaus have to investigate and either verify or delete the disputed item.

You'll want to do this credit check once a year to be sure that all information on your credit report is correct.

Hope this helps.