Question

jcollins12

I need credit, but how am I to get credit if noone will give me a chance.
I have been trying to buy a new car, I got a car from a buy here pay here, but they do not report to the bureaus all the dealers I have gone to have the same answer "NO" or "You need to get credit in order for us to go ahead." How am I to get credit if noone is willing to give me a chance or help me?

personal loan from a bank...cost you about $20 in interest or a credid card from cap1 very easy to get the Newcomers card I got it w/ no history and born in us so anyone can get it