Question

ilfarmboy83

I made house payment #3 and its still not on credit report, any ideas how long this can take?

I wish I knew! I closed on a house in mid-April, and it hasn't shown up on my reports yet either. I have to think this is a good thing though. By the time it actually gets reported it will also show a few on-time payments, so the impact might not be so bad. They can take six months to report as far as I'm concerned. 

Not all lenders report to the credit bureaus, your bank may not report. Or they may only report to Experian, have you checked there? You can contact your lender and ask if they report to the credit bureaus. Since they are not obligated to report to the credit bureaus, about the only thing you could do is to refinance the loan with a lender that does, once you are able to refinance.