Question

darinsautos

i m wanting my credit score
I need my credit score but cant get my info

want my score

None of your question pertain to me..why?

give me my score please

Ive been trying and trying to get you to get my score
Is there another place that can help me

reply?

Reply to what question. This is no help and i thought it was gonna be easy im about to give up on credit karma
So help me or not please

Since your question has been asked by numerous people and it has been answered many times, and it appears you are a very impatient person, I am going to answer rather directly.  Go to the top of this page and click on HOME and you should find your credit score there. But, if you do not have a score, then you need to take advantage of the education opportunity here, since Credit Karma is here specifically to TEACH about credit.  They do so very well since I now have an excellent credit score, and I'm a retiree.